HOW TO GET TO SICILY
- The kiteboarding base Kite Season is located in the Northwest of Sicily in the lagoon of Lo Stagnone. Airports Trapani Birgi 10 km, Palermo 100 Km far away
- We offer complete infrastructure and facilities for Kiters and their families
- Shallow water and a huge lagoon is an ideal place for Kitesurfing and Kitesurfing lessons
- We provide followed servicies - Kite Base, Apartments , Kite courses, Equipment rental
- Free kite base fee for accommodated customers
Build your stay from the services or call +420777858473
During the summer season (April-October) Sicily's international airports are connected by charter flights (non stop) to all major cities in Europe. All year round there are scheduled flights connecting Sicily to the rest of the world. Scheduled (particularly long haul) flights often stop over in Rome or Milan or another major European airport, depending on the airline.
The shortest way to Sicily is of course by airplane. The best connections are to the international airports in Trapani or Palermo.
1. You can FLY!
Fly to Sicily from any of many European airports. You can choose from 3 Sicilian airports:
Trapani – your best choice – we will pick you up at the airport and in 10 minutes you will be at our kite beach or in one of our apartments.
Palermo – cheaper flights from more destinations – we can still pick you up at the airport for 80€ / Van 8 places. There is also BUS connection between Palermo airport and Trapani Airport where we can pick you up for free. Bus schedule
Catania – cheap flights – Catania airport is 320 km from Lo Stagnone. You will have to rent a car and drive 3 – 4 hours. But you can make it as a cool road trip as well.
2. You can take the FERRY!
Drive by your car and take the Ferry from Genoa, Livorno, Civitavecchia or Naples. To find the ticket we do like to use: www.aferry.com
Trapani Birgi Airport - only 10 minutes from the Kitesurfing base.
Palermo Airport - only 50 minutes from the Kiteboarding base
From the Palermo airport you can use bus connection to the trapani Birgi Airport ( the place where we can pickup you ) - bus time tables you find here
Bus schedule from the Palermo Airport to the trapani Birgi Airport ( the place where we can pickup you )
for only € 10